Technical Specification: –
- Power input: 12V
- Maximum pressure: 80PSI
- Maximum current: 4A
- Unload current: <2.5A
- Inflating speed: Less than 10 minutes to inflate tire from flat to 30PSI
- Working temperature: -10 deg to +60 deg
- Pressure gauge display: Analogue-select reading in PSI, BAR& KPA
- Lighting: 1 x LED for illumination
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 9.5 x 4.7cm
- Accessories: Two adaptors for both inflatable and bicycle tire includedOperating instructions: –
- Do not try this with any other battery or power supplies. When you finish, turn off air compressor before unplugging the cable from the unit.
Operating instructions: –
1.Connect the compressor to the ‘Petrol’ or ‘Petrol/Diesel’ unit.
2.Remove the dust cap from the tyre valve and keep in a secure location while not in use.
3.Carefully remove the air hose from the side of the compressor and screw the valve connector in place. Ensure the valve is correctly connected, do not over tighten.
4.Press the ‘ON’ switch and the compressor will start to inflate the tyre.
5.Periodically pause the compressor to allow a steady tire pressure reading to be taken.
6.Once the correct tyre pressure has been reached, switch off the unit, disconnect it from the tyre valve and screw the dust cap back on.
Using the adaptors: –
1.Choose the compatible adaptor and screw it into the tyre valve connector.
2.Press the ‘ON’ switch and the compressor will start to inflate the tire.
3.Periodically pause the compressor to allow a steady tire pressure reading to be taken.
Important Safety instructions: –
- This is not a toy. Please keep away from children.
- Please store in a safe location when not in use.
- Do NOT leave the compressor unattended when in use.
- Make sure to stay safe and away from traffic if you have to inflate tires at the roadside.
- This compressor is intended for short run use. Maximum running time should not exceed 15 minutes. A 15 minute cool down time is required before running the compressor again.
- Tire pressure to be checked as part of your vehicle maintenance with a fully calibrated gauge by a car service centre.
- Please note: Correct tyre pressure provides greater safety, longer tyre life and better fuel economy. Tyre pressure readings should be taken on cold tyres. Please check your vehicle handbook for appropriate tyre pressure recommended.
- Do not use the compressor in explosive atmospheres, in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust.
- Do not expose the compressor to rain or wet conditions.
- Do not abuse the power lead. Never use the lead for lifting items, (pulling or unplugging the inflator) keep the power lead away from heat, oil, sharp edges or moving parts. Damaged or entangled leads could increase the risk of an electric shock.
- In case of electrical or mechanical malfunction, immediately switch off the compressor and unplug it.
- This product cannot be serviced by the user.
Caution: Over-inflation may cause items to burst which can cause injury, Do NOT attempt to over-inflate.